2012. május 13., vasárnap

Grey Gardens

(On Djosefien) Vintage Silk Dress Violette Marut, (On Sabine) Necklace vintage, Vintage Silk Dress Violette Marut
Dress Donna Karan Vintage, Sweater DKNY, Fur Hat Violette Marut
Blouse vintage
Fur Coat, Silk Scarf & 1970s Floral Dress vintage
(On Sabine) Necklace stylist’s own, 1940s Beaded Top, 1940s Silk Shorts (On Djosfien) Dress Donna Karan Vintage, Sweater DKNY, Fur Hat Violette Marut
Shoes Chloe, 1970s Jumpsuit Violette Marut
Silk Scarf stylist’s own, Floral Dress vintage
Fur Hat Violette Marut
Floral Dress vintage, Copper Belt stylist’s own, Fur Hat Violette Marut
(On Both) 1970s Floral Dresses Violette Marut
Silk Scarf stylist’s own
Turban & Necklace vintage, Vintage Silk Dress Violette Marut
Turban vintage, Vintage Silk Dress Violette Marut
Vintage Swimsuit & Wool Hat Violette Marut
Photography: Harper Smith
Styling: Madley
Models: Sabine @ NEXT / Djosefien @ Photogenics
Makeup/Hair: Adrienne Herbert

26 megjegyzés:

Sylwia írta...

cool photos!

Rick Forrestal írta...

Wow.
BEAUTIFUL photography, styling.
Great post.
xo

yoli írta...

love the pics

Rousse Roulette írta...

Great!

new post.
rousseroulette.blogspot.com

janettaylor írta...

Tökéletes, különösen tetszik a sok vintage ruha!

Michelle's Style File írta...

Stunning pics!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER írta...

wow cool photos!

x


SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Psycho Cat írta...

Amazing pictures, thank you so much for this post :)

Taylor Morgan írta...

Great photos. I love that quote. Well I don't really love it, but I believe it's true in most cases. My husband and I have promised to like each other always! It's something we will always work on. YOu have to keep dating after marriage; nothing should change! :)

xoxo,
taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

NaNa írta...

a fab editorial =) especially love the quote at the end, thanks for sharing em hun~

love from the NANA girls xoxo

Yeliz Selvi írta...

absolutely phenomenal editorial. oh. my. gosh, WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!!!!<333

City Girl írta...

once more amazing photos!!
check out my blog 'cause there's an award waiting for you!!
http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

LoveT. írta...

Wonderful Post ,love it!

Wish you a great Week! .. i´m a new Follower :)

Annemarie írta...

melankolia a maximumon, gyonyoru reszletek....

Willy. írta...

1966, flower power ,make love not war!
Grts,WILLY

Coffe Break írta...

Hiiii darling!really nice blog!!!
Do you want to follow each other?
I'm waiting for you on my blog :)

www.coffebreakblog.com

kisses

Confetti írta...

These photos are gorgeous!
xx

Tali írta...

Love it!


XX Tali
http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

Céline írta...

wauw great blog^^
I like those pictures!
Would you like to follow each other?
Take a look at my blog and let me know!
xo

Manu Luize írta...

Great editorial!

Have a great week,
Manu Luize.

pqaua1991 írta...

great photo!:)

Bog-Bog írta...

Ezek a képek az Anyukám fiatalkori képeire emlékeztetnek :-) Jók!

Eleonora Manzi írta...

Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
I follow you!

Xoxo

Rouge and Chocolate Blog
Rouge and Chocolate Facebook
Rouge and Chocolate Twitter

SABINNA and DAVID írta...

wow, so beautiful! your blog is a perfect source for pinterest!! :)

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Eyes of Paris írta...

Hey, I love your blog!
I start my blog so if you could throw a look that would be great thank you very much and maybe me follow, your photos are very beautiful!

Glam Fashionista írta...

Great photos in this lovely post and blog. Visit my blog and let em know if you want to follow on GFC and bloglovin and I will follow back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...