2012. április 18., szerda

Stine Goya accessories

Pilo plateau sandal and Lipa sandal buy: here
Miracle sneakers buy: here
Two tone stilletto buy: here

Stine Goya was founded in Copenhagen 2006 by the designer of the same name.

Goya introduces her seasonal collections by setting a mood through her use of vibrant colour,

 own designed prints and sculpturally shaped pieces. 

Creating expressive garments and accessories Goya combines special features and details to

 create beautiful fashion that adhere to people who seek authenticity and individuality in the 

everyday.

Stine Goya is represented in 90 leading stores across the world.


Structure belt, Blush bag and Shell bag buy: here
Square clutch and Wisteria bag buy: here
Horse earring, Horse ring small, Horse ring large and Bird earring buy: here

If you ask me what I came to do in this

 world, I, an artist, will answer you: 

I am here to live out loud.

Émile Zola


18 megjegyzés:

Elegantesque írta...

The jewerly is cute !

Kisses
Hannah

CAUDALIE GIVEAWAY // CONCOURS CAUDALIE (INTERNATIONAL)

Ana Minhalma írta...

thank you :)

Molly ♥ írta...

Gorgeous rings !

Sophie írta...

I adore the shoes - thanks for your lovely comment, I'm one of your new followers!

xx

http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

el_martina írta...

I love all those shoes, I like gold and black together!

The Scent of Glamour írta...

I love the horse ring!!
So cute!

If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

VictoriasProcrastinationProject írta...

Oh wow all of these accessories are gorgeous! So unique and luxurious looking.

victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.co.uk

The Chic Etoile írta...

Hi dear,
I just found your blog & I just adore it - your sense of style is amazing!!! :)

If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG...WRITE ON MY BLOG IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW IT!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

www.thechicetoile.com

xoxoxo,Francesca

SABINNA and DAVID írta...

omg, these accessoires are beyond awesome!! love the shoes with the golden platforms!

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Complacency Kills írta...

Lovely accessories!

xx
Complacency Kills
Complacency Kills

Fabliha írta...

oh god those shoes are a dream
xx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

UnA írta...

OMG! beautiful jewelries

I love the shoes too

BTW followed your lovely blog. I hope you can follow me back =)

xoox

Blonde Mix írta...

your posts are so amazing!I like your blog very much!Would you like to follow each other?
lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

TheParisienne írta...

Lovely!

(www.the-parisienne.com)
Maybe we can follow each others,let me know if you want!

Lola Finn írta...

OMG!!! All things are so wonderful here!! *_* I love those bags! Stine Goya is definitely a great brand!! <3

Annemarie írta...

szerintem a vilagon a legszebb a forditottbor....s ha meg pasztell szinu is, akkor mi lav it even more ;)

Saritschka írta...

The stillettos are so cool, I love them!

Xx, Saritschka.

Bog-Bog írta...

Kéne pár cipő, meg táska innen...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...