2012. március 31., szombat

Yeah I'm A Monster But I'm Not Frankenstein

“McQueen on the Screen” by Steven Klein for The Face June 2003 via: Ravishing
a modern flair, by stephane sednaoui for vogue italia august 2001 via: Ravishing
via: Ravishing
via: Ravishing
ph. Peter Lindbergh via: Ravishing
via: Ravishing

You Know I've Been Waiting On The Other Side
And You, All You Gotta Do Is Cross The Line
I Could Wait A Whole Life Time
But You Just Gotta Decide
You Know I 
 Waiting On The Other Side
If They Say Life's A Dream
Call This Insomnia
Cause This Ain't Wonderland
It Damn Sure Ain't Narnia
And Once You Cross The Line
You Can't Change Your Mind 
Yeah I'm A Monster
But I'm Not Frankenstein 
And Quite Frankly 
I've Been Feeling Insane In Between My Eyes 
I Really Cant Explain What I Feel Inside
If You Knew What I Was You's Would Run And Hide
Many Have Tried To Go Into The Night
Cross Over The Line And Come Back Alive 
But That's The Price We Pay When We Living On The Other Side ...

5 megjegyzés:

lorenzo botto írta...

like this post so much :) see my blog at :

http://labaguetteestalamode.blogspot.it/

Rick Forrestal írta...

Great post.
I love this stuff.
Have a great weekend...
xo

SABINNA and DAVID írta...

awesome as always, u have a great eye for awesome photos, especially love the last one!

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Kamila M. írta...

very inspirational post, i like the poem as well.
ps:

I started a blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. Feel free to follow but ONLY if u like it.

-> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

Hope to reading from you soon,

best wishes and greets from London
Kamila♥

Bog-Bog írta...

Végre egyszer rám is rám férne a "cross the line", ááá...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...